Stronger impact, together.
We are here to help
As we begin to rebuild, one thing is clear: we can’t be broken. That’s because during these tough times, we know we are stronger when we come together. As leaders in our communities, we stand with all those affected by the storms and are committed to serving you.
To support you, we are collecting information on the needs of our community and are working to provide assistance. If you or a loved one has a pressing need, please complete the form below so we know how to help.
Please complete the form below
We can weather this together.
Our customers, their families, and the communities we serve are at the heart of what we do. It’s of the highest importance to us to get involved and give back.
Here is how you can join our efforts.
All donations will support recovery and relief efforts. Our partner, WorldVision, is positioned and equipped to respond to immediate needs.
Ways To Give With WorldVision.
Give Cash Donations
Contact us at email@example.com for volunteer opportunities to help organize emergency supplies to the disaster zone with PGT and WorldVision.
Give Product Donations
We are loading up PGT Custom Windows + Doors trucks to ship essentials. Drop off your donations at our office: 1070 Technology Dr. North Venice, FL 34275
- Personal Hygiene Items – hygiene kits, soaps, shampoos, diapers, feminine products
- Household Items – mattresses, sheets, blankets, pillows, sleeping bags, towels
- Cleaning items – cleaning solution, buckets, rags, mops, brooms
- Personal Protection Equipment – gloves, safety glasses, face masks
- Food items – nonperishable food, coolers, bottled water
- Consumables – heavy-duty commercial trash bags, paper products, toilet paper, paper towels
- Tents, electric generators
- WAG bags (temp chemical toilets)
- Clothing (new only) – socks and underwear especially
- Mixed Medical Supplies and First Aid
Stronger as a community.
We want to hear from you
Our stories leading up to the hurricane and the days following are each so unique and personal. We’d be honored to hear your stories and see the photos you captured along the way.
Share your story