Series 9000 Thermally Broken Lift & Slide
WinDoor engineered the Series 9000 Lift & Slide Door System allowing builders, architects and homeowners the flexibility to accommodate extremely large openings with fewer panels, bringing the outside in with long, unobstructed views. This door system is custom-built to exact specifications for each unique application whether it’s a home, conference room, restaurant terrace, balcony, resort, sporting venue or museum.
Series 9000 Lift & Slide Door panel sizes are available up to 6 Feet [w] x 12 feet [h], are fully pocketed as needed, and feature Flush Threshold Design that allows for easy access from the inside to the outside. WinDoor made sure to use the highest quality European hardware–the handle rotates up, and the panels lift from the sill, allowing each over-sized panel to glide open or close easily and quietly. Tandem rollers with Delrin wheels, stainless steel housings and stainless steel ball bearings significantly ease the movement of each panel.
With the help of a Double-V gasket that produces a tight weather-seal on the bottom track when the panels are lowered, the Series 9000 Lift & Slide is able to withstand even the
toughest weather. Certifications include Florida Product Approval, AAMA and ASTM.
- Max Panel Size: up to 6’w x 12’h
- Max DP: +70 PSF / -70 PSF
- Finishes: White, Bronze, Hatteras White, Bermuda Bronze, Clear Anodized, Scandinavian Cherry, Honduras Mahogany, European Birch, Himalaya Walnut, and Custom Finishes
- Glass: Wide range of LoE glass, Nonimpact and Impact Glass
- Hardware: Handle assembly sits flush with the panel in Satin Nickel, Painted Bronze, Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- Tandem rollers with 1 5/8″ Delrin wheels with stainless steel housings and stainless steel ball bearings that allow
- Patent pending Flush Threshold Design
- Double-V gasket weather-seal
- Large Missile and Small Missile